The Galleria Jewelled Cage Teardrop curtain poles feature beautiful jewelled finials arranged into a teardrop shape, delivering a stunning and opulent design perfect for all classic and modern interiors.
Complete curtain pole sets
Made from quality steel, the curtain poles are supplied with all necessary components ready to hang your curtains including steel curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge for a smooth and silent glide.
Stylish heavy duty wall fixing steel brackets are included with colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs, finials, fixings and instructions.
The steel pole has a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg (35lbs).
Curtain pole lengths
The lengths of pole start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in two halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit the poles can be trimmed down to length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
Supplied curtain pole brackets
Extra strong wall fixing brackets made from solid steel (shown in brushed silver) - select your required colour and pole length and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements.
Images below - Left image: Supplied Galleria End Brackets. Right image: Galleria Centre Bracket, supplied with pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and above.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all necessary quantities of curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- FREE next working day UK delivery.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189").
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A larger 50mm (2") diameter version of this curtain pole is available – see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess brackets) and coordinating holdbacks are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.