Make a statement with the Galleria Large Flat Stud metal curtain poles. Beautifully made from quality steel and finished in burnished brass, ideal for classic and modern interiors.
Complete Galleria curtain poles
Each pole set comes complete with all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings which have nylon lining in the inside edge providing a nice smooth and silent glide when operating your curtains. A welded eyelet at the base of each ring houses the curtain hook.
Extra strong and styling wall fixing brackets are included with wall plugs, colour coordinating fixing screws, finials and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The poles have a substantial 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and are suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg (35lbs).
Pole lengths available
Lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio or bifold doors. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket included.
The poles are easy to cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw. The finials are easy to remove first.
Galleria supplied brackets
Extra strong wall fixing brackets made from solid steel (shown in burnished brass) - select your required colour and pole length and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements.
Images below - Left image: Supplied Galleria End Brackets. Right image: Galleria Centre Bracket, supplied with pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and above.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all necessary quantities of curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- FREE next working day UK delivery.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189").
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess brackets) and coordinating holdbacks are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.