Beautifully crafted for traditional and contemporary interiors, the Galleria Long Mosaic curtain pole has glass finials with small embedded coloured flecks. Available in burnished brass and black nickel, the Galleria curtain poles are manufactured to the highest standards using quality steel.
Galleria complete curtain poles
The curtain poles are supplied as complete sets and include all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth and quiet curtain glide. Strong and stylish wall fixing Galleria brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are included.
The pole has a large diameter of 50mm (2”) and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg (55lbs).
Galleria pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in two halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and a Galleria centre bracket.
For a perfect fit the poles can all be cut down to size at home using a fine tooth saw. The finials are easy to remove first.
Supplied Galleria brackets
Extra strong wall fixing brackets made from solid steel (shown in burnished brass) - select your required colour and pole length and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements.
Images below - Left image: Supplied Galleria End Brackets. Right image: Galleria Centre Bracket, supplied with pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and above.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all necessary quantities of curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- FREE next working day UK delivery.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg (55lbs).
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189").
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess brackets) and coordinating holdbacks are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.