The stunning detail on this beautiful curtain finial is a sensual tesserae of gold and chocolate mirrored fragments of glass, the iridescent effect of the glass being enriched by the matt backdrop setting.
Supplied complete and ready to fit
Beautifully made from quality steel, the curtain poles are supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains by including all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth and quiet glide when pulling your curtains. A welded eyelet at the base of each ring houses the curtain hook.
Extra strong steel wall fixing brackets are included with wall plugs and colour coordinating fixing screws, finials and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and will support heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg (35lbs). A larger 50mm (2") diameter version of this pole is available for maximum visual impact and for supporting heavier weight curtains – see the ‘related items’.
Available pole lengths
The poles start with lengths at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum size. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit the poles can be easily trimmed down to size at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
Galleria curtain pole brackets
Extra strong wall fixing brackets made from solid steel (shown in burnished brass) - select your required colour and pole length and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements.
Images below - Left image: Supplied Galleria End Brackets. Right image: Galleria Centre Bracket, supplied with pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and above.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all necessary quantities of curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- FREE next working day UK delivery.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189").
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A larger 50mm (2") diameter version of this curtain pole is available – see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess brackets) and coordinating holdbacks are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.