Stylish, contemporary and premium quality, the Galleria Teardrop curtain poles are the perfect choice for furnishing modern interiors and with colours including brushed silver, chrome, burnished brass and black nickel, the Galleria Teardrop will suit all interior colour schemes.
Galleria complete curtain poles
Each curtain pole is supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains with all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge with provides a nice smooth and silent glide when opening and closing your curtains. A small welded eyelet at the base of each ring secures the curtain hook from your curtains.
Extra strong and stylish wall fixing metal brackets are supplied with colour coordinating fixing screws and wall plugs. Teardrop finials and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included.
Available Galleria pole lengths
Curtain pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down to perfectly fit your windows at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
Supplied Galleria brackets
Extra strong wall fixing brackets made from solid steel (shown in brushed silver) - select your required colour and pole length and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements.
Images below - Left image: Supplied Galleria End Brackets. Right image: Galleria Centre Bracket, supplied with pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and above.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all necessary quantities of curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- FREE next working day UK delivery.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189").
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A larger 50mm (2") diameter version of this curtain pole is available – see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess brackets) and coordinating holdbacks are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.