Museum Asher 35mm Wood Curtain Pole
- Museum premium wood curtain poles - hand finished using the finest FSC woods.
- Includes all wooden curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles - available in 12 modern colours.
The Museum Asher is part of our premium collection of wooden curtain poles which have been hand crafted and hand finished by Byron & Byron on behalf of Museum for a stunning addition to your window furnishings.
The poles and components are all manufactured using the finest quality FSC wood which is sourced from environmentally friendly managed and sustained forests and then depending on your chosen colour, painted or stained in a collection of unique paints which are applied using specialist techniques adopted from high end European furniture makers for a beautiful and hard wearing finish.
The gilded colours use real Aluminium Leaf or Dutch leaf and the distressed paints are applied in a refined and sophisticated way for a truly stunning highlight to your window dressing.
Museum Asher supplied complete
The pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and will support medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg. The Museum Asher is supplied with all necessary quantities of wood curtain rings, wall fixing wooden cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Asher curtain pole lengths
Curtain poles are supplied in lengths starting at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden double joining screw and extra bracket for centre support.
For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down to your required size easily at home using a junior hacksaw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- Thicker diameter versions of this curtain pole are available in 45mm (1 3/4") and 55mm (2 3/16") diameters for heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.