Museum Asher 45mm Wooden Curtain Pole
- Premium collection of 45mm (1 3/4") wooden curtain poles from Museum.
- Complete with all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
Part of our premium collection of luxury wooden curtain poles, the Museum Asher has lovely contemporary shaped finials and is available in 12 exciting colours to coordinate with all colour interior decor in all types of rooms.
Made by Byron and Byron on behalf of Museum, the Asher is manufactured using the finest FSC wood which is sourced from responsibly managed and sustained forests. The curtain poles are then hand finished and painted using a process originally belonging to high end European furniture makers for an authentic, hard wearing and antique looking finish.
Complete and ready to fit
The Museum Asher pole has a diameter of 45mm (1 3/4") and is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg and each curtain pole includes all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish and strong wall fixing wooden cup brackets, wooden finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Museum pole lengths
Supplied in various length sizes starting from 180cm (70 7/8") up to 420cm (165 3/8") maximum length for furnishing large windows and bifold doors, pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be cut down to your exact required length at home with a junior hacksaw, the finials can be easily removed first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, curtain holdbacks and alternative brass brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- A thinner 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and thicker 55mm (2 3/16") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.