Beautifully hand crafted in the UK by Byron & Byron, the Museum collection is our premium range of wooden curtain poles. Manufactured using the finest quality FSC wood which are sourced from environmentally friendly, managed and sustained forests, then depending on your colour choice, the curtain poles are hand finished, stained or painted in an array of colours to suit all grand interiors.
The hand finishing and painting techniques are adopted from high end European furniture makers for a lovely hard wearing finish, the gilded colours use real Dutch Metal Leaf or Aluminium Leaf to give an authentic antique finish. The colouring and distressed paint effects are used in a refined and sophisticated way to bring a truly stunning highlight to your room.
Museum Asher complete curtain pole kit
Supplied complete and ready to fit, the pole has an impressive 55mm (2 3/16") diameter and includes stylish and strong wooden cup brackets, curtain rings, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The Asher is designed to support heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (assuming you have a strong surface fixing).
Museum curtain pole lengths
Lengths start at 180cm (70 7/8") and go up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows or bifold doors. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit poles can be cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- Thinner diameter versions of this curtain pole are available in 35mm (1 3/8") and 45mm (1 3/4") diameters - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.