Part of our premium wooden curtain poles collection, the beautiful Museum Boudoir is made from the finest FSC environmentally friendly woods and hand crafted by skilled craftsmen at Byron & Byron on behalf of Museum. The Boudoir finial detail is timeless in design and is well suited to a more traditional décor in any room in the house.
Available in 12 colours to suit all interior decor, the paints and stains are applied using a unique procedure originally adopted by high end European furniture makers. The gilded colours use real Aluminium Leaf or Dutch Leaf for an authentic antique look and the distressed paints and stains are added using a refined and sophisticated technique for an extra hard wearing finish.
Museum curtain pole supplied complete
The pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and is suitable for supporting medium to heavy curtain weights of up to 12kg and is supplied with all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish wall fixing wooden cup brackets, Boudoir finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Museum pole lengths
The poles are available in length sizes starting from 120cm (47 1/4") and going up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Lengths of pole can be cut down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- Thicker diameter versions of this curtain pole are available in 45mm (1 3/4") and 55mm (2 3/16") diameters for heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.