Museum Boudoir 45mm Wood Curtain Poles
- Museum premium wooden curtain pole collection.
- Includes all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
The Museum curtain poles are manufactured using the finest wood which is grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and then hand finished in the UK by skilled craftsmen from Byron & Byron on behalf of Museum. The finishing process, originally belonging to high end European furniture makers, delivers a hard wearing and antique looking curtain pole and the gilded colours use real Dutch Leaf and Aluminium Leaf for authenticity for a truly stunning window finish.
Hallis Museum complete curtain pole
The Boudoir pole has a diameter of 45mm (1 3/4") and is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg. The kit is supplied complete and ready to fit with all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish and strong wall fixing wooden cup brackets, finials, standard fixings with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Museum pole lengths
Lengths start at 180cm (70 7/8") and go up to 420cm (165 3/8") maximum length for furnishing large windows and bifold doors. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down to your exact required size at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, curtain holdbacks and alternative brass brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- A thinner 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and thicker 55mm (2 3/16") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.