The Museum collection is our premium range of wooden curtain poles which are all hand crafted in the UK by Byron & Byron on behalf of Museum. The poles and components are all manufactured from the finest FSC wood which is sourced from environmentally friendly sustained forests. The Boudoir is a timeless classic shape finial, suitable for all types of rooms and depending on your colour choice, the wood is hand finished, stained or painted in a selection of modern colours.
The finishing techniques are adopted from high end European furniture makers which give the curtain poles a lovely hard wearing finish. The gilded colours use real Aluminium Leaf or Dutch Leaf for an authentic antique finish, the paint effects bringing a truly sophisticated highlight to your decor.
Museum complete curtain pole
The Museum Boudoir has an impressive 55mm (2 3/16") diameter which look amazing and deliver a grand feel in large windows. Each curtain pole includes all the necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish wall fix wooden cup brackets, wood finials, standard fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The diameter of this curtain pole and strength of the brackets enables the Museum Boudoir to support heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (assuming you have a strong fixing surface).
Curtain pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 180cm (70 7/8") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum length. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- Thinner diameter versions of this curtain pole are available in 35mm (1 3/8") and 45mm (1 3/4") diameters - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.