Suitable for fixing 55mm (2 3/16") diameter curtain poles, the Museum centre bracket is available as a stylish alternative to the wooden brackets supplied with the Museum 55mm (2 3/16") curtain pole kits.
Sold individually, the centre bracket is made from metal (not solid brass) and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (with a strong fixing to the wall) and when accompanied with the coordinating Museum end brackets - 'click here' to view or see the related items.
The design and antique brass colour is a beautiful match for all colour poles from the Museum range and includes all necessary quantities of colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs. A small grub screw at the base of the cup part of the bracket secures the curtain pole in place.
Please note - this centre bracket is recommended for curtain poles supplied in 2 halves or for curtain poles in lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over.
- See ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Sold individually.
- Centre bracket for 55mm (2 3/16") diameter curtain poles.
- Specifically designed to coordinate with Museum 55mm (2 3/16") curtain poles - see 'related items'.
- Wall fix only.
- Supplied with standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- 'Click here' to view all products from the Museum collection of curtain poles and accessories.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
This is the delivery info