Museum Dune 35mm Wood Curtain Pole
- Luxury hand crafted wooden curtain poles produced by the finest woods.
- Includes all wooden curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Fast delivery – up to 2 working days.
Crafted from the finest woods and beautifully hand made in the UK by skilled craftsmen, the Museum Dune wooden curtain poles will compliment any distinguished decor scheme with their timeless elegance. The manufacturing process of the wooden poles and components are based on traditional methods belonging to high end European and English furniture production, the curtain poles incorporate a modern waxing process for a hard wearing and protective finish and the gilded colours use real Dutch Metal Leaf or Aluminium Leaf for an authentic and flawless detail.
Museum collection curtain poles
Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg, the pole has a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and is available in 12 colour finishes. The poles are supplied complete with all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, wall fixing wooden cup brackets, Dune finials, rawl plugs with standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Museum Dune curtain pole lengths
The curtain poles are available in lengths from 120cm (47 1/4") up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and extra cup bracket for centre support.
For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw, finials are easily removable first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Fast UK delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra curtain rings, alternative metal brackets, coordinating recess brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- Impressive 45mm (1 3/4") and 55mm (2 3/16") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available for hanging heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.