Museum Dune 45mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Luxury wooden curtain poles, hand crafted in the UK using the finest woods.
- Includes all wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery – up to 2 working days.
The ultimate in timeless elegance, the Museum Dune 45mm wooden curtain poles are beautifully crafted by hand in the UK using the finest woods and then painted in a collection of modern colours to enhance any interior decor.
The unique manufacturing and finishing process of the curtain poles, originally belonging to high end European furniture makers, includes a waxing and finishing process for a hard wearing and protective finish.
Museum collection wooden curtain poles
Supplied as a complete kit and suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg, the Museum Dune includes all necessary amounts of wooden curtain rings, stylish wooden wall fixing cup brackets, modern Dune finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Lengths of Museum poles
Available in lengths starting from 180cm (70 7/8") and going up to 420cm (165 3/8") maximum size. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a small joining screw. For a perfect fit the poles can be easily cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, curtain holdbacks and alternative brass brackets are available to purchase seperately - see the 'related items'.
- A thinner 35mm (1 3/8") diamter and thicker 55mm (2 3/16") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.