Museum Dune Wood 55mm Curtain Pole
- Hand crafted premium quality curtain pole made from FSC wood in 12 colours.
- Chunky 55mm (2 3/16") diameter curtain pole - includes all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - 2 working days.
The Dune is the latest edition to the premium quality Museum curtain pole collection, the shape and design perhaps being better suited to a contemporary interior decor.
Hand crafted in the UK by Byron & Byron on behalf of Museum, the poles and components are all manufactured from the finest FSC wood which is grown in environmentally friendly and sustained forests.
With a choice of 12 colours modern colours, the curtain poles are hand finished and stained or painted using a technique adopted from high end European furniture makers for a protective and hard wearing finish. The gilded colours use real Dutch Leaf or Aluminium Leaf for an authentic antique look and the distressed paints are used in a refined and sophisticated way to deliver a stunning highlight to your room.
Museum curtain poles supplied complete
The Museum Dune has a large diameter of 55mm (2 3/16") which is best suited to large or long windows and is supplied complete with all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish wall fix wooden cup brackets, finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The thickness of the curtain pole and strength of the brackets will allow the Museum Dune to support heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (assuming you have a strong fixing surface).
Curtain pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 180cm (70 7/8") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum length for furnishing large windows and bifold doors. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be trimmed down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, finials can be easily removed first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- Thinner diameter versions of this curtain pole are available in 35mm (1 3/8") and 45mm (1 3/4") diameters - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.