Museum Pantheon 35mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Premium hand finished wooden curtain poles - made from quality FSC wood.
- Complete kit includes - 35mm (1 3/8") pole, wooden curtain rings, finials, cup brackets, fixings and instructions.
- Available in 9 beautiful colours to coordinate with all interiors.
With its classic Acorn shape finials with intricate carved detail, the Museum Pantheon is an excellent choice for furnishing both traditional and contemporary interiors.
Beautifully crafted in the UK by the premium manufacturer Byron & Byron on behalf of Museum, the Pantheon is available in 9 colours which are hand painted and finished using specialist techniques adopted by top end European furniture makers for a quality, hard wearing finish. The gilded colours use real Dutch Leaf or Aluminium Leaf for an authentic antique feel and the distressed colours are applied to the wood in a refined and sophisticated way to give you a stunning highlight to your window decor.
Complete Museum curtain poles
The Pantheon is manufactured using FSC environmentally friendly wood which is sourced from managed and sustained forests and is supplied complete with all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, strong and stylish wooden wall fixing cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Museum pole lengths
The pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and is suitable for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg. Lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length, lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and extra bracket for centre support.
Poles can be cut down at home for a perfect fit using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- A thicker diameter version of this curtain pole is available in a 45mm (1 3/4") diameter for heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.