The Museum Pantheon has classic acorn shape finials with intricate carving details and is a popular choice for furnishing both contemporary and classic design interiors.
Hand finished in the UK using the finest woods, the Pantheon is manufactured using quality wood which has been grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and then depending on your colour choice, is hand finished in a collection of 9 beautiful colours.
The painting and finishing techniques used are adopted from high end European furniture makers for a hard wearing finish and antique look, the gilded colours use real Dutch Leaf or Aluminium Leaf for authenticity and the distressed paints are applied in a refined and sophisticated way to bring a stunning highlight to your window decor.
Complete and ready to fit curtain pole
Supplied complete and ready to fit, the Pantheon has a diameter of 45mm (1 3/4") and is ideal for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg. All necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings are supplied for your chosen pole length, as well as strong wall fixing wooden cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Available pole lengths
Available in multiple lengths starting from 180cm (70 7/8") up to 420cm (165 3/8") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Lengths of pole can be easily cut down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, curtain holdbacks and alternative brass brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- A thinner 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.