Museum Parham 45mm Wood Curtain Poles
- Beautifully handcrafted, the ultimate in luxury wooden curtain poles.
- Supplied complete – includes all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, contemporary finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
The beautifully hand crafted Museum Parham wooden curtain poles are the ultimate in quality and design, the classical Parham shape finial is ideal for all styles of interior decor and all types of rooms. The poles and accessories undergo a unique manufacturing and finishing process, originally belonging to high end European furniture manufacturers and include specialist waxing and finishing techniques for a protective and beautiful finish.
Museum Parham complete curtain pole kit
Supplied complete and ready to fit, the Parham pole has a lovely 45mm (1 3/4") diameter and is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg. The pole set includes all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish wall fixing wooden cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Parham curtain pole lengths
Pole lengths start form 180cm (70 7/8") and go up to 420cm (165 3/8") for furnishing extra large windows or bifold patio doors. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include an extra bracket for supporting the centre and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Lengths of pole can be cut down at home for a precise fit using a fine tooth saw, finials are removable first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, curtain holdbacks and alternative brass brackets are available to purchase seperately - see the 'related items'.
- A thinner 35mm (1 3/8") diamter and thicker 55mm (2 3/16") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.