Museum Parham 55mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Premium quality hand finished wooden curtain pole - made from FSC wood, available in 12 colours.
- Large 55mm (2 3/16") diameter pole includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings & instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
The Museum Parham is part of our premium wooden curtain poles collection, the style of the finial is well suited to all types of rooms and the poles and components are manufactured using the finest quality FSC wood which is sourced from environmentally friendly sustained and managed forests.
Available in 12 colours to cater for all styles of interior decor, the curtain poles are manufactured by Byron & Byron on behalf of Museum and hand finished for an authentic feel. The gilded colours use real Dutch Leaf or Aluminium Leaf and the coloured and distressed paints are used in a refined and sophisticated way, originally adopted by the high end European furniture makers for a truly stunning addition to your window dressing.
Complete Museum curtain pole
The pole has an impressive diameter of 55mm (2 3/16") which is beautifully suited to long or large windows and is supplied as a complete kit including all wooden curtain rings, stylish wall fixing wooden cup brackets, Parham finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Due to the diameter of the pole and strength of the brackets, this Museum Parham is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (assuming you have a strong surface for fixing).
Museum pole lengths
Poles start at lengths of 180cm (70 7/8") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum size. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down at home for a precise fit using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- Thinner diameter versions of this curtain pole are available in 35mm (1 3/8") and 45mm (1 3/4") diameters - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.