Museum Parham Wooden 35mm Curtain Poles
- Handcrafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole - includes all wood curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings & instructions.
- Fast delivery - up to 2 working days.
Part of the luxury Museum collection of fine wooden curtain poles and accessories, the Parham is hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods and are beautifully finished to compliment any distinguished interior decor.
The poles and accessories are manufactured using a process originally used by the high end British and European wooden furniture makers and modern waxing and finishing techniques offer long lasting protection and durability.
Museum curtain pole kits
The Parham is available in 12 colours, the gilded paints use real Dutch Metal Leaf or Aluminium leaf for a flawless detail and the pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg. Supplied as a complete set, the curtain poles include all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, wall fixing wooden cup brackets, Parham finials (which are perfectly suited to both traditional and modern interiors), standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Lengths of poles
Available in lengths starting at 120cm (47 1/4") up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden double ended joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support. Poles can be easily cut down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, simply unscrew the finials from the pole first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Fast UK delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra curtain rings, alternative metal brackets, coordinating recess brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- Impressive 45mm (1 3/4") and 55mm (2 3/16") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available for hanging heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.