Museum Plain Ball 35mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Premium collection of wooden curtain poles - made from finest FSC wood.
- 35mm diameter curtain pole - includes all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- Hand finished in 12 stunning colours.
Part of our premium wooden curtain poles collection, the Museum Ball has the classic shape finial which is the most popular choice for coordinating with all styles of decor.
The Museum collection are hand crafted by Byron & Byron on behalf of Museum and are available in 12 modern colours which have been hand finished and stained or painted using special techniques adopted by high end European furniture makers for a hard wearing and quality finish. The gilded colours use real Aluminium Leaf or Dutch Leaf for an authentic antique feel and the distressed paints are used in a refined and sophisticated way to bring a truly stunning highlight to your room.
Museum complete curtain poles
Made from quality FSC wood which is sourced from environmentally friendly and sustained forests, the curtain poles include all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, wooden stylish wall fixing cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Curtain pole lengths
The pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg. Pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- Thicker diameter versions of this curtain pole are available in 45mm (1 3/4") and 55mm (2 3/16") diameters for heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
|Range||Museum Plain Ball|
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.