Museum Plain Ball 45mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Luxury hand crafted wooden curtain poles - made in the UK from the finest FSC wood.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
Beautifully hand crafted in the UK using the finest FSC wood which is grown in environmentally friendly managed and sustained forests and then hand painted using a specialist technique adopted from high end European furniture makers for a strong hard wearing and protective finish. The paints used are applied in a refined and sophisticated way for an authentic antique finish, the gilded colours use specialist paints including Aluminium and Dutch Leaf.
Luxury and complete curtain pole kit
Suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg, the Museum Ball pole has a diameter of 45mm (1 3/4") and is supplied complete with all necessary components ready for fitting which include all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish and strong wall fixing wooden cup brackets, ball finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Curtain pole lengths
The Museum Ball is available in multiple lengths starting from 180cm (70 7/8") up to 420cm (165 3/8") for furnishing extra large windows and bifold doors. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For a precise fit, poles can be cut down at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, curtain holdbacks and alternative brass brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- A thinner 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and thicker 55mm (2 3/16") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.