The impressive Museum Ball premium wooden curtain pole is beautifully hand crafted in the UK in 12 stunning colours, the simple classic ball finial allows this curtain pole to fit perfectly with both traditional and contemporary window decor.
Manufactured using quality FSC wood which is grown in environmentally friendly managed and sustained forests and then hand finished by skilled craftsmen at Byron and Byron on behalf of Museum, the poles are hand painted using a unique technique adopted from high end European furniture manufacturers. The gilded colours use real Aluminium Leaf or Dutch Leaf for an authentic finish and the distressed paints are applied in a refined and sophisticated way to bring a truly stunning highlight to your window decor.
Complete curtain pole kit
The Museum Ball has an impressively large diameter of 55mm (2 3/16") which looks fantastic in large or long windows and is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (assuming you have a strong fixing surface). The pole is supplied complete and includes all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, wall fixing stylish and strong wooden cup brackets, wooden ball finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Available pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 180cm (70 7/8") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum size for furnishing large windows and patio doors. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For a precise fit, the poles can be cut down to your required length at home with a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- Thinner diameter versions of this curtain pole are available in 35mm (1 3/8") and 45mm (1 3/4") diameters - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.