The Museum recess brackets are designed to hang a pole between the gap in a window recess or between 2 adjacent walls. This is a great solution for fitting a curtain pole if no space is available in your window for standard wall fixing.
The bracket is sold individually and is designed to support 35mm (1 3/8”) diameter wooden curtain poles and is available in the 12 colours to coordinate with the Museum collection of wooden curtain poles.
The bracket is easy to fit, simply screw it straight into the wall with the supplied screw and wall plug, then place the pole between the brackets.
Please note, recess brackets are fitted to the ends of the curtain pole which means finials will not be required. Also, if the pole is supplied in 2 halves, a centre bracket is still required to support the join in the 2 poles.
- Designed to coordinate with the Museum 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles and accessories (see ‘related items’)
- Suitable for all 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles
- Recess brackets allow a pole hang in a gap between 2 walls
- Brackets are sold individually
- Available in 12 colours
- Wall fix only
- All screws and fixings supplied
- Matching curtain poles, curtain rings and holdbacks available (see ‘related items’)
- See ‘specification’ tab for detailed measurements
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.