Part of the Museum collection of luxury wooden curtain poles, the Vienna has classical and intricate design finials which equally compliment both traditional and modern interiors. Available in 9 colours, the curtain poles are beautifully hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods which are finished using a process originally belonging to high end European furniture makers. The manufacturing process also includes waxing for protection with a hard wearing finish and the gilded colour poles have real Aluminium Leaf or Dutch Metal Leaf paints for an authentic, flawless detail.
Museum complete curtain pole
The Vienna has a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg. The poles are supplied complete with all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish wooden wall fixing cup brackets, Vienna finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and fitting instructions.
Vienna curtain pole lengths
The poles are available in lengths starting from 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Poles with lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and an extra Museum cup bracket for centre support. Poles can be easily cut down to your exact required size at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra curtain rings, alternative metal brackets, coordinating recess brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- Impressive 45mm (1 3/4") and 55mm (2 3/16") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available for hanging heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.