Museum Vienna 45mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Hand crafted luxury wooden curtain pole sets.
- Includes all wooden curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
A beautifully hand crafted wooden curtain pole set from the Museum collection, the Vienna has a decedent style finial and with a choice of 9 colours, this luxurious curtain pole works equally well with both modern and traditional interiors.
Manufactured using the finest woods, the Museum curtain poles under go a unique finishing process originally adopted by high end European furniture makers for a strong and hard wearing protective finish.
Museum Vienna complete curtain poles
The pole has a diameter of 45mm (1 3/4") and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtain of up to 15kg. All necessary quantities of solid wooden curtain rings, stylish wooden cup brackets, Vienna finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included.
Vienna curtain pole lengths
Curtain poles start with lengths from 180cm (70 7/8") and go up to 420cm (165 3/8") maximum length. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down to your exact required size at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Hand crafted in the UK by skilled craftsmen using the finest woods.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, curtain holdbacks and alternative brass brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- A thinner 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and thicker 55mm (2 3/16") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available - see the 'related items'.
- Please ‘click here’ for more products from the Museum Collection.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.