Museum Vienna 55mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Premium quality hand finished FSC wooden curtain poles - available in 9 colours.
- Chunky 55mm (2 3/16") diameter pole - includes all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
Part of our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles, the Vienna is manufactured by Byron & Byron on behalf of Museum and has beautiful intricate design finials for a grand and regal curtain dressing.
The poles and components are all manufactured using quality FSC wood which is sourced from managed and sustained forests and depending on your colour choice, the curtain poles are then hand finished, stained or painted in a collection of modern colours to coordinate well with all interiors.
The painting and finishing techniques are adopted from high end European furniture makers for a hard wearing and protective finish. The gilded colours use real Dutch Leaf or Aluminium Leaf for a lovely authentic antique feel and the coloured and distressed paints are added in a unique process to deliver a stunning highlight to your decor.
Complete curtain pole kit
The Museum Vienna has an impressive diameter of 55mm (2 3/16") which looks fabulous in large or long windows and each curtain pole is supplied complete and ready to fit with all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, wall fixing stylish wooden cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Due to the thickness of the curtain pole and strength of the supplied wooden brackets, the Vienna will support heavy weight curtain of up to 20kg (assuming you are fixing to a strong surface).
Museum pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 180cm (70 7/8") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and bifold doors. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For a precise fit, poles can be easily cut down at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Our premium quality collection of wooden curtain poles.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg.
- Wall / face fixing only.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Additional accessories include - extra packs of curtain rings, recess brackets, alternative brass colour metal brackets and curtain holdbacks - see the 'related items'.
- Thinner diameter versions of this curtain pole are available in 35mm (1 3/8") and 45mm (1 3/4") diameters - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the museum collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.