Regency Brass Dormer Rod
The beautiful Regency Dormer Rod has a brass plated pole, bracket and curtain rings and is designed as a swing arm for hanging a curtain in a dormer window. Each rod includes 10 curtain rings and colour coordinating standard fixing screws with easy to follow fitting instructions.
Supplied individually, the rod has a diameter of 15mm (9/16") and a total length of 84cm (33 1/16") which can be cut down at home to fit your dormer window using a fine tooth saw.
The brass rod pivots horizontally on the bracket which can be fixed to either the left or right hand side of your window frame and swings from the side of the dormer and across the window to cover and back again against the wall to expose the window.
If your dormer is wider than the width of one dormer arm you can use 2 dormer rods, one on the left and one on the right and cut them down to fit. Each dormer rod is suitable for hanging a curtain weight of up to 2 kg.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Swing arm for hanging a curtain in a dormer window.
- Supplied complete and includes - rod, pivot bracket, curtain rings, standard colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Pole, bracket and rings are all brass plated.
- Suitable for supporting a total weight of 2kg.
- Suitable for fitting on the left or right hand side of the dormer window.
- Can be cut down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw.
|Range||Regency Dormer Rod|
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.