The Rolls recess brackets are sold in pairs and allow you to hang a curtain pole inside a window recess, or a gap between 2 adjacent walls.
The brackets are designed to fit wooden curtain poles with a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") and are available in colours including unfinished, cafe latte, pale slate, truffle, stone, french grey and linen white to coordinate with the Honister collection which incorporate the popular paints from Farrow and Ball. The unfinished colour is completely untreated and can be painted at home to perfectly match your interiors.
Easy to fit, each bracket simply screws directly into the wall with the supplied fixing screws and rawl plugs, the pole then sits between the brackets.
Please note - A recess bracket fits on the end of each pole so if you are using in conjunction with the Rolls Honister curtain poles, then simply discard the supplied finials. Also, if your curtain pole is supplied in 2 halves then a centre bracket must be used to support the join.
- Sold in pairs: one cup bracket, one full bracket..
- Coordinates with the Rolls Honister 28mm (1 1/8") curtain poles.
- Suitable for all 28mm (1 1/8") diameter wooden poles.
- Allows a curtain pole to hang in a gap between 2 walls.
- Colours match the popular paints from Farrow and Ball.
- Made from FSC wood from sustained forests.
- The coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings and curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- See 'Specification' tab for detailed measurements.
'Click here' to view more products from the Rolls collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.