Supplied individually, the Rolls Honister wooden curtain holdback is designed to neatly hold your curtains away from the window opening to beautifully frame your windows and allow extra day light into your room during the day.
Each holdback can be used to hold a curtain, or a tieback can be attached via a supplied transparent plastic hook which attaches to the holdback stem.
Easy to fit, all fixing screws and rawl plugs are provided. The holdback has an adjustable projection of up to 95mm (3 3/4") (wall to back of holdback disc). A larger version of this holdback with a longer projection is available for bulkier curtains - 'click here' to view.
Designed to coordinate with the entire collection from Rolls Honister, each holdback is manufactured using quality wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests. Colours include linen white, cafe latte, french grey, pale slate, stone, truffle and unfinished to coordinate with the popular paints available from Farrow and Ball. The unfinished holdback gives a nice rustic effect and can also be painted or stained at home if required.
- Sold in individually.
- Coordinates with the Rolls Honister collection.
- Colours match the popular paints from Farrow and Ball.
- Adjustable projection of up to 95mm (3 3/4") (wall to back of holdback disc).
- Made from FSC wood from sustained forests.
- The coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, recess brackets and large curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- See 'Specification' tab for detailed measurements.
'Click here' to view more products from the Rolls collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.