Simple and stylish wooden curtain poles from the Rolls Modern Country collection, the Button is beautifully suited to both modern or traditional interior design schemes, the simple understated finials supplied are ideal for a minimal and unfussy curtain treatment.
Rolls curtain pole kit
The curtain pole is supplied complete with all necessary amounts of wooden curtain rings, stylish wood wall fixing cup brackets, button finials, standard screw fixings and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole and components are manufactured using a quality Koto hard wood which is sourced from FSC managed and sustained forests. The wood is then washed, waxed, stained or painted (depending on your colour choice) by hand in the UK, using a process adopted by high end European furniture makers for a beautiful finish. Colours include gold black, satin silver, light oak, dark oak, brushed cream, brushed ivory and pearl.
Curtain pole lengths
The Button is available in lengths starting from 150cm (59 1/4”) up to 600cm (236 1/4”) for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support and lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a small double ended joining screw.
The pole has a 45mm (1 3/4") diameter and is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to and including 15kg and for a perfect fit the poles can be trimmed down at home to your exact required length using a fine tooth saw, the finials are removable.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and extra cup bracket.
- Manufactured from wood grown in environmentally friendly FSC forests.
- Washed, waxed, stained or painted by hand in the UK for a beautiful quality finish.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix.
- Extra curtain rings, cup brackets, coordinating recess or architrave brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- A 55mm (2 3/16") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Please click here for more products from Rolls.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.