Rolls Modern Country Button is a simple design with small discreet stop end finials and depending on your chosen colour, the curtain poles are well suited to both contemporary and traditional interiors. Colours available include dark oak, light oak, gold black, satin silver, brushed cream, brushed ivory and pearl.
The chunky 55mm (2 3/16") diameter pole makes a grand statement in large or long windows but may over power small windows, where the 45mm (1 3/4") diameter version of this curtain pole may be better suited, see the 'related items'.
Modern Country curtain pole kit
Suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg, the Button includes all necessary components ready for fitting, including all wood curtain rings, stylish wooden wall fixing cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole and components are manufactured using FSC wood grown in environmentally friendly forests, the wood is then washed, waxed, stained or painted by hand in the UK by skilled craftsmen for a beautiful finish.
Curtain pole lengths available
The Button lengths start at 150cm (59 1/4”) and go up to 600cm (236 1/4”) for furnishing extra large windows or patio doors. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a small double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down to length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are removable.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and extra cup bracket.
- Manufactured from wood grown in environmentally friendly FSC forests.
- Washed, waxed, stained or painted by hand in the UK for a beautiful quality finish.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix.
- Extra curtain rings, cup brackets, coordinating recess or architrave brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- A thinner 45mm (1 3/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Please click here for more products from Rolls.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.