Part of the Rolls Modern Country collection of fine wooden curtain poles, the Sugar Pot has a traditional style finial but depending on your chosen colour, the curtain pole is also well suited to contemporary interiors.
Rolls wooden curtain pole supplied complete
The Sugar Pot curtain pole is manufactured from quality European Koto hard wood which is sourced from FSC environmentally friendly, managed and sustained forests and then washed, waxed and stained in the UK by hand using processes adopted by high end wood furniture manufacturers.
Available in colours including light oak, dark oak, brushed ivory, brushed cream, gold black, satin silver and pearl, the Sugar Pot is supplied complete with all necessary amounts of wooden curtain rings, stylish wall fix wood cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Modern Country pole lengths
The pole has a 45mm (1 3/4") diameter and is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
Lengths start from 150cm (59 1/4”) and go up to 600cm (236 1/4”) for hanging curtains over extra large windows or patio doors. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over include an extra cup bracket for centre support and pole lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a small double ended joining screw and extra cup bracket.
For a perfect fit, wooden poles can be trimmed down at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are removable.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and extra cup bracket.
- Manufactured from wood grown in environmentally friendly FSC forests.
- Washed, waxed, stained or painted by hand in the UK for a beautiful quality finish.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix.
- Extra curtain rings, cup brackets, coordinating recess or architrave brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- A 55mm (2 3/16") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Please click here for more products from Rolls
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.