The Rolls Modern Country Sugar Pot curtain pole has a beautiful English feel and depending on your chosen colour, is well suited to both traditional and contemporary styled windows.
Suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg, the large 55mm diameter will beautifully frame tall or large windows whilst commanding the focal point in your room with a grand majestic feel. Curtain pole colours include dark oak, light oak, brushed ivory, brushed cream, gold black, satin silver and pearl.
Modern Country complete curtain pole
The Modern Country curtain poles are manufactured from quality Koto hard wood which has been sourced from FSC environmentally friendly, managed and sustained forests. The wood is then washed, waxed, stained or painted by hand in the UK by skilled craftsmen using a process adopted by high end furniture manufacturers.
Each curtain pole is supplied complete with all the correct number of wood curtain rings, stylish wooden wall fixing cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Curtain pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 150cm (59 1/4”) and go up to 600cm (236 1/4”) for hanging curtains in extra large windows or over patio doors. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over include a centre bracket and poles of 360cm (141 3/4”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a small joining screw and a centre bracket.
Curtain poles can be trimmed down to length at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are removable.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK mainland delivery - Up to 2 working days.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied with an extra cup bracket for centre support.
- Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and extra cup bracket.
- Manufactured from wood grown in environmentally friendly FSC forests.
- Washed, waxed, stained or painted by hand in the UK for a beautiful quality finish.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix.
- Extra curtain rings, cup brackets, coordinating recess or architrave brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- A thinner 45mm (1 3/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Please click here for more products from Rolls.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.