Rolls Neo 19mm Metal Pole Only
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: 2121R/120
Product Code: 2121R/150
Product Code: 2121R/180
Product Code: 2121R/240
Product Code: 1674R/120
Product Code: 1674R/150
Product Code: 1674R/180
Product Code: 1674R/240
Product Code: 1656R/120
Product Code: 1656R/150
Product Code: 1656R/180
Product Code: 1656R/240
Product Code: 1650R/120
Product Code: 1650R/150
Product Code: 1650R/180
Product Code: 1650R/240
Product Code: 1650R/500
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
Free UK Delivery
Free & Fast UK delivery for orders over £75.
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
Part of the Rolls Neo 19mm (3/4") range of Mix and Match curtain poles, the Neo 19mm (3/4") pole only is supplied as a piece of pole and is available in the four colours of chrome, stainless steel, black nickel and spun brass to perfectly coordinate with the rest of the range. Please note – we do not advise mixing products from other ranges as the components may not be compatible.
The pole is supplied in 1 piece allowing 2 poles to be joined together to achieve extra long lengths, joining pieces for the poles are sold separately (see ‘related items’). The poles are available in 1 piece lengths of 120cm (47 1/4"), 150cm (59 1/16"), 180cm (70 7/8"), 240cm (94 1/2") and 500cm (196 13/16").
(the 500cm (196 13/16") lengths are available in the stainless steel colour only).
Please note: Lengths of 500cm can currently take up to 7 working days to deliver, due to a shortage of longer length lorries. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.
All pole joiners, curtain rings, brackets and finials are supplied separately allowing you to fully customise your curtain pole with the correct components to best suit your windows.
- Pole only supplied in 1 piece.
- 2 poles can be joined to achieve even longer lengths.
- All joining pieces, brackets, finials and curtain rings are sold separately.
- 19mm (3/4") diameter pole for light to medium weight curtains.
- We advise longer pole lengths of 240cm or more are supported with a centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut to length using a junior hacksaw.
How to purchase for a standard 19mm (3/4") curtain pole
1. Choose the colour and length of your pole, remember all poles are supplied in 1 piece - joining 2 poles with the joining piece (sold separately) will achieve longer lengths. A bracket will also be required to support the join.
2. Choose your brackets – there are 5 to choose from in the related items below –
- Cylinder Brackets – A standard wall fixing Rolls Neo bracket.
- Ceiling Brackets – For ceiling fixing a curtain pole.
- Recess Brackets – For hanging a curtain pole in a window recess or tight gap.
- Double Brackets – For creating a double curtain pole.
- Passover Brackets – When used with Passover Rings, allow curtains to draw past support brackets (ideal for bay windows).
3. Choose your Finials – Sold in pairs, the Rolls Neo Ball, Stud, Bullet and Trumpet finials are available.
4. Choose curtain rings if needed - sold in packs of 6, you will need 1 curtain ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length.
Share your thoughts with other customers and you could win £100 voucher to spend at polesandblinds.com.
T&C applyWrite a review
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.