Part of the Rolls Neo 28mm (1 1/8") range of Mix and Match curtain poles, the Neo 28mm (1 1/8") pole only is supplied as a piece of pole only and is available in the four colours of chrome, stainless steel, black nickel and spun brass to perfectly coordinate with the rest of the range.
The poles are supplied in 1 piece allowing 2 poles to be joined together to achieve extra long lengths, joining pieces for the poles are sold separately. The poles are available in 1 piece lengths of 120cms (47 1/4"), 150cms (59 1/16"), 180cms (70 7/8"), 240cms (94 1/2"), 300cm (118 1/8") and 500cm (196 13/16").
(the 500cm (196 13/16") lengths are available in the stainless steel colour only).
All pole joiners, curtain rings, brackets and finials are supplied separately allowing you to fully customise your curtain pole with the correct components to best suit your windows.
- Pole only supplied in 1 piece.
- 2 poles can be joined to achieve even longer lengths.
- All joining pieces, brackets, finials and curtain rings are sold separately.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter for medium to heavy weight curtains.
- Poles can be cut to length using a junior hacksaw.
- We advise longer pole lengths of 240cm and above are supported with a center bracket.
- We do not recommend mixing this product with other ranges or brands as they will most likely be incompatible.
How to purchase for a standard 28mm (1 1/8") curtain pole
1. Choose the colour and length of your pole, remember all poles are supplied in 1 piece - joining 2 poles with the joining piece (sold separately) will achieve longer lengths, a bracket will also be required to support the join.
2. Choose your brackets – there are 6 to choose from in the related items below –
- Extendable Cup Brackets – These are wall fixed and extendable allowing the projection of your pole to adjust from the wall, these are the brackets supplied with the 28mm Rolls Neo curtain pole sets.
- Cylinder Brackets – A standard wall fixing Rolls Neo bracket.
- Ceiling Brackets – For ceiling fixing a curtain pole.
- Recess Brackets – For hanging a curtain pole in a window recess or tight gap.
- Double Brackets – For creating a double curtain pole.
- Passover Brackets – When used with Passover Rings, allow curtains to draw past support brackets (ideal for bay windows).
3. Choose your Finials – Sold in pairs, the Rolls Neo Ball, Stud, Bullet and Trumpet finials are available.
4. Choose curtain rings if needed - sold in packs of 6, you will need 1 curtain ring for every 10cms (3 15/16") of pole length.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.