The Rolls Neo three sided bay window curtain pole is beautifully engineered for simplicity, strength and style and is suitable for all curtains that require curtain rings.
Please note – a version of this bay pole suitable for hanging Eyelet and Tab top curtains is available, ‘Click Here’ to view.
available in 4 colours of stainless steel, spun brass, chrome and black nickel to coordinate with all colour curtains and interiors.
The curtain pole is suitable for ‘Right Angled’ as well as ‘Splayed’ shape bay windows (see the diagram above) and is ideal for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 10kg.
Complete curtain pole kit for bay windows
Supplied complete and ready to fit, the Neo bay curtain pole has a total length of 540cm (212 5/8") and includes the following components –
1 x 300cm (118 1/8”) length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole.
2 x 120cm (47 1/4") length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
4 x Heavy Duty End Brackets.
1 x Heavy Duty Centre Bracket.
2 x Hand Bendable Corner Joints.
54 x curtain rings.
All necessary quantities of standard plugs, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
Choose from a stunning selection of finials to complete the look. From simple metal or wooden studs to elaborate jewelled or mosaic balls, we have every style to compliment your curtains and individual style.
The supplied metal curtain rings have nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a smoother and quieter glide when pulling your curtains.
Poles can be easily cut down to length at home. The poles are designed to be cut down to meet the size of your bay window using a fine tooth saw or pipe cutters.
The brackets supplied are designed for wall fixing. Four heavy duty end brackets are included (2 per end) as well as a centre bracket and colour coordinating fixing screws. The centre bracket has magnetic covers to hide the fixing screws.
The curtains pull easily around the corners. The supplied corner joints are hand bendable allowing you to bend them by hand to meet the angles of your bay window (from straight to 90 degrees). The curtain rings pull around the bends easily without having to support in the corners with passing brackets for easy fitting and a neat and tidy look.
When bending ensure that the notches are located on the inside and do not over bend as straightening may distort the profile. Please refer to the ‘Fitting Instructions’ above (or supplied with kit).
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for further info.
- Curtain pole kit for hanging curtains that require curtain rings in a 3 sided bay window.
- Total length of 540cm (212 5/8"), 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
- Poles can be easily cut down to your required size to fit your bay.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 10kg.
- Smooth hand bendable curved corner joints for an easy glide around corners.
- Wall fixing – includes the Rolls Neo heavy duty end and centre brackets.
- FREE Next working day delivery.
- Choose from a stunning collection of finials to complete the look.
- A version without curtain rings is available for hanging for Eyelet and Tab top curtains – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- Extra curtain rings and coordinating curtain holdbacks are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.