Ideal for ceiling fixing Eyelet and Tab top curtains in a 3 sided bay window, the Rolls Neo bay pole is beautifully engineered for simplicity, strength and style.
The bay pole is suitable for ‘Right Angled’ as well as ‘Splayed’ shape bay windows, see the diagram above.
Suitable for all colour interiors, the bay poles are available in stainless steel, chrome, spun brass and black nickel and with a good surface fixing, the curtain pole is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 10kg.
Complete bay pole kit for eyelet curtains
Supplied complete and ready to fit, the Neo bay pole has a total length of 540cm (212 5/8") and includes the following components –
1 x 300cm (118 1/8”) length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole.
2 x 120cm (47 1/4") length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
5 x Heavy Duty Centre Brackets (positioned for ceiling fixing).
2 x Hand Bendable Corner Joints.
All necessary quantities of standard plugs, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
Curtain rings are not included as they are not required when hanging either eyelet or tab top curtains.
Pole lengths are easy to cut down at home. Using a junior hacksaw, or pipe cutters, the poles are designed to be cut down at home to fit your bay window perfectly.
Choose from a collection of finials. A stunning selection are available from a simple metal ball to elaborate detailed designs – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
The supplied brackets can be fixed to the ceiling. The brackets supplied are the Rolls Neo heavy duty centre brackets which are designed to be ceiling as well as wall fixed. Magnetic plates hide the fixing screws.
Please note – a good fixing is required when hanging curtains from the ceiling, we recommend upgrading your plugs and screws.
A wall fixing version of this bay pole is available – ‘Click Here’ to view.
Eyelet curtains draw from the sides to centre window. The design and position of the brackets offers ample support so brackets are not required in the corners.
Hand bendable corner joints work beautifully. Hand bend to meet your required angles, the curtains pull easily around the curved corners. When bending ensure that the notches are located on the inside and do not over bend as straightening may distort the profile. Please refer to the ‘Fitting Instructions’ above (or supplied with kit).
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for further info.
- Curtain pole kit for hanging Eyelet and Tab top curtains in a 3 sided bay window.
- Total length of 540cm (212 5/8"), 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
- Poles can be easily cut down to your required size to fit your bay.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 10kg.
- Smooth hand bendable curved corner joints for an easy glide around corners.
- Ceiling fixing – includes the Rolls Neo heavy duty centre brackets.
- FREE Next working day delivery.
- Choose from a stunning collection of finials to complete the look – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- A wall fixing version of this bay pole is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.