The perfect solution for hanging eyelet or tab top curtains in a 3 sided bay window, the Rolls Neo bay pole for eyelet curtains is beautifully engineered for style, strength, simplicity.
The pole is suitable for both ‘Splayed’ and ‘Right Angle’ shape bays, see the diagram above.
The curtain pole is ideal for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg and is available in the popular colours of stainless steel, spun brass, chrome and black nickel to coordinate with curtains and interiors of all colours.
Complete curtain pole kit ready to fit
Supplied as a complete kit, the bay pole has a total length of 540cm (212 5/8") and includes the following components –
1 x 300cm (118 1/8”) length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole.
2 x 120cm (47 1/4") length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
4 x Heavy Duty End Brackets.
1 x Heavy Duty Centre Bracket.
2 x Hand Bendable Corner Joints.
Curtain rings are not supplied as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
Please note, a version of this curtain pole which includes rings for standard curtains is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Pole lengths can be cut down to size at home. Cutting the poles down to fit your bay couldn’t be easier, using a junior hacksaw or pipe cutters.
Choose your finials to complete the look. These are the decorative ends of the pole which we offer a large range of to compliment all interior designs – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
The brackets supplied are designed for wall fixing. Four heavy duty end brackets are included (2 per end) as well as a centre bracket and colour coordinating fixing screws. The centre bracket has magnetic covers to hide the fixing screws.
Please note, a ceiling fixing version of this bay pole is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Eyelet curtains pull easily from the sides to the centre windows. Ample support is provided at each end and in the centre of the curtain pole, so brackets for supporting the corners are not required.
Hand bendable corner joints work beautifully. Hand bend to meet your required angles, the curtains pull easily around the curved corners. When bending ensure that the notches are located on the inside and do not over bend as straightening may distort the profile. Please refer to the ‘Fitting Instructions’ above (or supplied with kit).
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for further info.
- Curtain pole kit for hanging Eyelet and Tab top curtains in a 3 sided bay window.
- Total length of 540cm (212 5/8"), 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
- Poles can be easily cut down to your required size to fit your bay.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg.
- Smooth hand bendable curved corner joints for an easy glide around corners.
- Wall fixing – includes the Rolls Neo heavy duty brackets.
- FREE Next working day delivery.
- Choose from a stunning collection of finials to complete the look.
- A ceiling fix version of this bay pole is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- A version with curtain rings for standard curtains is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.