Rolls Neo Bay Corner Joint for 19mm Curtain Poles
- Sold as singles
- Allows a curtain pole to bend around corners
- Coordinates with the Rolls Neo range of 19mm (3/4") Mix & Match
The Rolls Neo Corner Joints for 19mm (3/4") diameter curtain pole are sold individually and are available in the four colours of stainless steel, chrome, spun brass and black nickel to match the entire Rolls metal curtain poles collection.
The Corner Joint allows two poles to connect together and adjust to suit all bay window angles from straight (180 degrees) to a right angle (90 degrees).
When joining 2 poles together with a corner joint we recommend 2 supporting brackets are used, one before the join and one after the join. Each bracket (passing, cylinder or top fix) should be spaced at least 3 inches away from the corner joint to ensure ample support around the corners.
For bay windows, use the passing brackets in conjunction with the passing rings to allow your curtains to pass around the corners (see ‘related items’).
The Neo bay corner joints are easy to fit by simply pushing them into the end of the curtain pole, the joint creates a flush fit against the pole allowing the curtain rings to pull over.
Please note – we recommend this product is used in conjunction with the coordinating Rolls Neo 19mm (3/4") pole, poles manufactured by alternative brands may not necessarily fit.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Coordinates with the Rolls Neo range of 19mm (3/4") mix & match.
- Corner joints for fitting a pole into a bay window - adjustable angles by hand.
- Coordinating pole, curtain rings, brackets and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.