Rolls Neo Hand Bendable Bay Corner Joint for 28mm Poles
Perfect for creating bay window curtain poles of all angles from straight (180 degrees) to right angles (90 degrees). The Rolls Neo corner joint is easy to bend by hand at home to meet the angles of your bay window, as well as bay returns (straight walls either side of your bay window).
The gradual curve design allows curtains to pull much more easily and smoothly around the corners than the standard hinged corner joints.
Joiners at each end insert into the corresponding poles for a nice flush and seamless fit.
Sold individually, the corner joints are available in popular colours to suit all interiors including stainless steel, chrome, spun brass and black nickel to coordinate with the entire Rolls Neo 28mm (1 1/8") diameter collection.
Please note – we recommend this product is used in conjunction with the Rolls Neo collection only as tolerances between brands can slightly vary.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for further info.
- Sold individually.
- Hand bendable at home to meet all angle bay windows.
- Curve design allows for an easy curtain glide around corners.
- Coordinates with the Rolls Neo 28mm (1 1/8") diameter collection.
- Coordinating pole, brackets, curtain rings, finials and accessories are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.