Part of the new collection from Rolls Neo, the stunning mix of Oak and metal brings a contemporary finish to your curtain dressing.
Complete Rolls Neo curtain poles
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains, the Rolls Neo Oak Ball includes all necessary quantity of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge of each ring with delivers a smooth and quieter glide when pulling your curtains.
Strong and stylish extendable metal wall fixing brackets are included which allow you to increase or reduce the projection of the distance between the pole and the wall. This is ideal for potentially hanging curtains past protruding window obstacles such as window handles.
The finials are made from solid oak with colour coordinating metal collars. Fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with each curtain pole.
The pole has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") and is suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg. Please note – a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg is available – ‘click here’ to view.
Rolls Neo curtain pole lengths
Lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 480cm (189”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, poles can be easily cut down to length at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials are easy to remove first by loosening a tiny grub screw on the finial collar with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal extendable wall fixing brackets, Oak finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 35mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.