A glorious choice from the new Rolls Neo collection of curtain poles and accessories, the Clear Faceted Ball brings a quintessential style suitable for all modern homes and apartments.
Complete Rolls Neo curtain poles
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains, the Rolls Neo pole sets have a pole diameter of 28mm (1 1/8”) that is perfect for eyelet curtains that usually have an internal diameter of 40mm (1 9/16”), giving enough clearance for a smooth glide when pulling your curtains.
Rings are not supplied with wooden eyelet pole sets as they are not needed when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains as the pole threads directly through the eyelets or sleeves at the top of the curtain heading.
Strong extendable brackets are included and these allow you to select the projection of the curtain pole from the wall. This caters perfectly for the ‘S’ shape wave heading created by this style of curtain, where the fabric bunches up between the wall and back of the pole. All finials, standard fixing screws with wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included.
The strength of the brackets and diameter of the pole makes the Rolls Neo Premium Clear Faceted Ball ideal for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Select your Rolls Neo eyelet curtain pole length
Available Rolls Neo Premium Clear Faceted Ball wooden eyelet pole lengths begin at 120cm (47 1/4"), going up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
The perfect fit can be achieved as poles can be easily cut down to size at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials are easily removed using the allen key provided to loosen the tiny grub screw on the finial collar.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Curtain rings are not included with this style of curtain pole.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Extendable wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws with plugs and fitting instructions are included.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a junior hacksaw.
- A standard version of this curtain pole is available with curtain rings - see the ‘related items’.
- Curtain rings, extra brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.