Rolls Neo Premium Wired Barrel 28mm Wooden Eyelet Curtain Poles
- An engaging contrast of solid natural oak poles with metal wired barrel finials and brackets suitable for Eyelet and Tab top curtains.
- Curtain rings are not included in the set as they are not required when hanging these styles of curtains.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets for adjusting the projection of the curtain pole.
Included in the new Rolls Neo collection of curtain poles and accessories, the Wired Barrel brings a charming style suitable for all modern homes.
Rolls Neo eyelet wooden curtain pole sets supplied complete
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains, the Rolls Neo pole sets have a pole diameter of 28mm (1 1/8”) that is perfect for eyelet curtains that usually have an internal diameter of 40mm (1 9/16”), giving enough clearance for a smooth glide when opening and closing your curtains.
Curtain rings are not supplied with wooden eyelet pole sets as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains as the pole threads directly through the eyelets or sleeves at the top of the curtain heading.
Strong and durable extendable brackets are included with the pole sets. These allow you to choose the distance of the curtain pole from the wall and this caters for the ‘S’ shape wave heading created by this style of curtain perfectly, where the fabric bunches up between the wall and back of the pole. All finials, standard fixing screws with wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included.
The strength of the brackets and diameter of the pole makes the Rolls Neo Premium Wired Barrel ideal for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Available Rolls Neo eyelet curtain pole lengths
The selection of Rolls Neo Premium Wired Barrel wooden eyelet pole lengths available begin at 120cm (47 1/4"), rising to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
To achieve the ideal fit, poles can be easily cut down to size at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials are easily removed using the allen key provided to loosen the tiny grub screw on the finial collar.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Curtain rings are not included with this style of curtain pole.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Extendable wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws with plugs and fitting instructions are included.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a junior hacksaw.
- A standard version of this curtain pole is available with curtain rings - see the ‘related items’.
- Curtain rings, extra brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the ‘related items’.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.