A demur choice from the new range of curtain poles from Rolls Neo brings us a timeless merge of Oak and metal resulting in a minimalist style suitable for any modern home or apartment.
Rolls Neo curtain poles
Supplied complete to hang your curtains, the Rolls Neo Wired Barrel includes all necessary quantity of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge of each ring which delivers a silent and effortless glide when pulling your curtains.
The cylinder metal wall fixing brackets supplied are strong and sleek in their design, easy to fit and coordinate with the rest of the curtain pole set perfectly. The finials are made from metal with colour coordinating metal collars. Fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with each curtain pole.
The 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
Choice of Rolls Neo pole lengths
Multiple lengths are available and start at 120cm (47 1/4") going up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
If you require a different length from the ones available, poles can be easily cut down to size at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials can be removed easily by loosening a tiny grub screw on the finial collar first with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal cylinder wall fixing brackets, metal finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 28mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess and ceiling fix) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.