The Rolls Neo Stud metal curtain poles are supplied as a complete pack including nylon lined curtain rings for a quiet smooth glide, wall fix cylinder brackets, Neo Stud finials, all fixings and fitting instructions. The 19mm (3/4") diameter pole is ideal for supporting voiles or light to medium weight curtains of up to 5kg and the pole sets are available in 4 colours of chrome, spun brass, stainless steel and black nickel. The Neo Stud finials are the smallest and most discreet from the entire Rolls Neo collection.
Neo curtain poles are manufactured using heavy gauge metal with an electro-plated finish for extra durability which helps avoid chipping. For heavier weight curtains, matching Neo Stud pole sets are available in 28mm (1 1/8") and 35mm (1 3/8") diameters.
Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra cylinder bracket for centre support.
- Lengths exclude the measurments of the finails.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix cylinder brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, fixings and instructions.
- 19mm (3/4") diameter pole for light to medium weight curtains of up to 5kg.
- Available in long lengths of up to 360cm (141 3/4”).
- All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Pole can be cut to size at home using a fine tooth saw.
- Can be top fixed by purchasing the ceiling fix brackets (for straight runs only) - see the 'Related Items'.
- Can be fitted in bay windows by purchasing passing rings, passing brackets and corner joints - see the 'Related Items'.
- Matching Neo poles are available in 28mm (1 1/8") and 35mm (1 3/8") diameters - see the 'Related Items'.
- Extra curtain rings, holdbacks, recess brackets and double pole brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'Related Items'.
- Select length and see ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.