A charming choice in new collection from Rolls Neo, the distinctive mix of Oak and metal brings a contemporary and chic style suitable for all homes and apartments.
Complete wall fix Rolls Neo curtain pole sets
The Rolls Neo Oak Clear Pumpkin Ball is supplied complete to hang your curtains and includes all necessary quantity of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge of each ring which delivers an effortless glide when pulling your curtains.
Attractive and strong extendable metal wall fixings brackets are included with the curtain pole set and these brackets can help eliminate problems caused by protruding window obstacles such as window handles as you can select your desired projection. The finials are made from metal and glass with colour coordinating collars. Fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with each curtain pole.
The 28mm (1 1/8") pole diameter is suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg. Please note – a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg is available – ‘click here’ to view.
Selecting your Rolls Neo curtain pole length
Available pole lengths begin at 120cm (47 1/4") increasing in increments to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For the ideal fit, curtain poles can be easily cut down to length at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials can be removed easily by loosening a tiny grub screw on the finial collar with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal extendable wall fixing brackets, metal and glass finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 35mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.