Rolls Neo Style Jewelled Ball 35mm Wooden Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: NE35KS23RCY/120
Product Code: NE35KS23RCY/150
Product Code: NE35KS23RCY/180
Product Code: NE35KS23RCY/240
Product Code: NE35KS23RCY/300
Product Code: NE35KS23RCY/360
Product Code: NE35KB23RCY/120
Product Code: NE35KB23RCY/150
Product Code: NE35KB23RCY/180
Product Code: NE35KB23RCY/240
Product Code: NE35KB23RCY/300
Product Code: NE35KB23RCY/360
Product Code: NE35KC23RCY/120
Product Code: NE35KC23RCY/150
Product Code: NE35KC23RCY/180
Product Code: NE35KC23RCY/240
Product Code: NE35KC23RCY/300
Product Code: NE35KC23RCY/360
Product Code: NE35KN23RCY/120
Product Code: NE35KN23RCY/150
Product Code: NE35KN23RCY/180
Product Code: NE35KN23RCY/240
Product Code: NE35KN23RCY/300
Product Code: NE35KN23RCY/360
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
This dazzling option is part of the new Rolls Neo collection, along with the distinctive mix of oak and metal brings a debonair style suitable for all modern homes.
Rolls Neo complete curtain pole sets
Supplied complete to hang your curtains, the Rolls Neo Jewelled Ball includes all necessary quantity of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge of each ring which delivers a quiet and graceful glide when opening and closing your curtains.
The strong cylinder metal wall fixing brackets supplied are sleek in their design, easy to fit and coordinate with the rest of the curtain pole set perfectly. The finials are made from glass and metal with colour coordinating metal collars. Fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with each curtain pole.
The pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
Rolls Neo curtain pole set lengths available
Curtain pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and rise in increments up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For the ideal fit, curtain poles can be easily cut down to length at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials can be removed easily by first loosening a tiny grub screw on the finial collar with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal cylinder wall fixing brackets, glass and metal finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 28mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess and ceiling fix) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.