The Rolls Neo Trumpet double layering curtain poles are perfect for hanging 2 pairs of curtains (or a pair of curtains and voile) in the same window. The main set of curtains hang on the front pole and the lighter curtains hang on the back pole which is ideal for day time privacy as the main curtains can stay open while the nets or voile stay closed to distort the view from the outside in, while allowing the natural light into the room.
Rolls Neo double curtain poles
The supplied front pole has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8"), making it perfect for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg. The back pole has a diameter of 19mm (3/4") which is suitable for supporting curtain weights of up to 5kg. The front pole is supplied with the stylish Trumpet finials and the back pole includes the minimal style Stud finials.
The double curtain pole includes all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings for the front and back pole and each curtain ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which allows for a quieter and smoother curtain glide.
Extra strong and stylish, the metal double curtain pole brackets are wall (face) fixing and include standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs.
Neo double curtain pole lengths
The Neo Trumpet double curtain poles are available in multiple lengths starting from 120cm (47 1/4”) and go up to 480cm (189 ”) maximum length for hanging curtains in extra large windows or over bifold doors. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with hidden internal pole joiners and an extra double bracket for centre support.
For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down to your exact required size at home using a junior hacksaw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Supplied complete - includes 28mm (1 1/8") front pole, 19mm (3/4") back pole, wall fixing double brackets, curtain rings for the front and back poles, Trumpet finials for the front pole, Stud finials for the back poles and standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- 28mm (1 1/8") front pole - suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg, 19mm (3/4") back pole suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 5kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with hidden internal pole joiners and extra double bracket for centre support.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.