A handsome choice from the Rolls Neo collection of curtain poles and accessories, the classic style of the Trumpet is suitable for all modern homes and apartments.
There are 4 popular colours to choose from: stainless steel, chrome, spun brass and black nickel. The stainless steel colour has real stainless steel foil coating and the remaining colour finishes are electro-plated for extra strength and durability.
Please Note – eyelet curtain poles are not supplied with curtain rings as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains as the pole threads directly through the eyelets or sleeves at the top of the curtain heading.
Complete Rolls Neo Eyelet Pole Set
All Rolls Neo Eyelet curtain pole sets are supplied complete, ready to hang your curtains. The pole has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8”) that is ideal for eyelets which usually have an internal diameter of 40mm (1 9/16”), giving enough clearance for a smooth glide when pulling your curtains.
Strong, attractive extendable wall fix brackets are included. These are perfect for allowing you to select the distance of the curtain pole from the wall and this caters for the ‘S’ shape wave heading created by this style of curtain, where the fabric bunches up between the wall and back of the pole.
All finials, standard fixing screws with wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included. The strength of the brackets and diameter of the pole makes the Rolls Neo Trumpet ideal for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Choose Your Rolls Neo Eyelet pole length
Available pole lengths begin at 120cm (47 ¼”) and rise in increments up to 480cm (189”) maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. Lengths of 240cm (94 ½”) and above include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw to achieve the ideal fit. The finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Curtain rings are not included with this style of curtain pole.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Extendable wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws with plugs and fitting instructions are included.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A standard version of this curtain pole is available with curtain rings - see the ‘related items’.
- Curtain rings, extra brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.